Thursday, June 4, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking Experiment


Digital Scrapbooking Experiment
Originally uploaded by Skulleigh

I've heard of digital scrapbooking before, but never tried it because I assumed it was done in proprietary-ish software. I ran across a mention the other night of using Photoshop, and looked into it tonight. I found a free digital scrapbooking set on Two Peas in a Bucket, so I downloaded it and played around a bit. This is sized to be a 6x6 page if I decide to print it out.

I'm not sure if I'm a fan of digital scrapbooking, I would miss the tactile parts of the paper texture, and the shadows, and the cutting and gluing. It was kind of nice that there was no clean-up. :)

But I might try this again, maybe pick a particular theme, like doing all Blythe images as digital scrapping. We'll see...

0 comments: