Wednesday, July 29, 2009

This is what I'd rather be doing this morning.


This is what I'd rather be doing this morning.
Originally uploaded by Skulleigh

Here you see the sketchbook that I use for an Art Journal, my zip bag full of pens and various ephemera and supplies, my chain of mini-Sharpies, and my box of watercolor pencils. These live in my purse and go pretty much everywhere I go.

I'm art obsessed lately, to the point where it's hard to concentrate at work because I want to be making art.

Everyday I can't wait to head home and go up into the craft studio. I'd love to find a winning lotto ticket that would let me do it everyday, all day!

And I have big envy right now - the Craft and Hobby Association is having their summer trade show, and I so want to be there! There are a lot of companies blogging and twittering from there, and it's making me jealous!

I'm watching for giveaway contests from there, and entering ones that sound appealing. Wish me luck!

What would you rather be doing today?

0 comments: