Friday, October 30, 2009

Belay that...

Well, it turns out I DO have one of the bad Epic 6 machines. I picked up an alphabet die today, and it's not cutting it - at all. BUT the good news is that they said they would send me a new machine as soon as their shipment of new ones come in, and until those are in they will sent out a temporary fix - a sheet to put on my cutting platform. I'm not sure if it will help - I did try paper under it as a shim, and it really didn't make much of a difference.

But I will have patience - it cuts everything else beautifully and I'm still in love with using embossing folders in it!

And I was really impressed with Quickutz's reaction when I called them - they were up front about having problems, and promised a fix as well as a new machine. They also said that I would not have to pay shipping or sent the old machine back to them. As long as they follow through, I will be a happy woman.

0 comments: