Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Whew! And wahoo!

I've been wanting a new die cutting machine lately - my original Sizzix is just so limiting and klunky to use. I was looking into the BigShot and the Epic 6. The Epic6 is the one I was really wanting, but there have been a lot of reports of problems with it.

Well, I wandered into Hobby Lobby tonight, and found it for 50% off - that is 35 bucks! I couldn't resist, and at that price, even if it didn't work quite as well as I'd like, it was a risk worth taking.

Well, I got it and a couple other dies (I only had Sizzix original dies) and an embossing folder home, and tested it out - it works great! I'm so very happy!

And bonus - embossing folders are not expensive at all, and I LOVE the one I got- it's fabulous!

I should have some pictures of new projects up soon, so keep an eye out!

0 comments: