Monday, June 4, 2007

Low-Impact Week Update (x-posted from LJ)

My weekend was not as low impact as I'd like :(

Saturday:

I was invited to a baby shower, but the directions I printed out were incorrect, and I couldn't find one of the streets I was to turn off of. So I drove up and down the street 4 times trying to find it.

Then I was to meet a friend and haul a lawnmower for her since it wouldn't fit in her car - her directions were bad too, so we drove around a bit trying to find that place.

I did do a load of laundry that I air dried - yay!

Sunday:

I took my bike to a local bike shop and got a basket for the front, as well as tried to get my helmet fitted - but that was a wash as he said he'd never seen a helmet like mine :(

Then I went to a park and rode the bike paths there, went home, read some, and then rode my bike through the neighborhood some more.

0 comments: