Saturday, February 28, 2009

February BRC DONE! :)

BRC: Aztec Arrival Inspired Redesign

I'm happy with how it came out, except for the poncho.

I researched Aztecs a bit for this, to find how their women actually dressed. I doubt a woman would actually wear the headdress, that would be for a king, but hey, this is modern times! ;)

I staged her on some Day of the Dead-ish fabric, because I found out that the Day of the Dead actually came from the Aztecs.

A couple more pictures:

BRC: Aztec Arrival Inspired Redesign

Full Shot

If you're interested in history, here's a paper I found in researching that talks about Aztec clothing:

AZTEC GARMENTS: FROM BIRTH TO FULFILLMENT

Now for the clean up... and I still have other projects to start and finish up!

Anyone want to come clean my studio for me?

0 comments: