Monday, February 9, 2009

A little bird told me...

I found a link yesterday to the pattern for this little birdie on the Sew Mama Sew forum:
Birdie

His pattern is available on Spool Sewing's blog. He was very easy to make, I think I might put together a few more soon, maybe make a mobile like the one they show on their site. I like the "feet" stitched to the branches, that's so cute!

I finished embellishing the last of the series of crocheted Blythe helmets I've been making lately:

last of the food-named hats

I'm going to call the yellow ones "Honey Butter" and the brown ones either Mocha Latte or Chocolate Mocha. Not sure yet. Next I just have to make sure I get good, clear pictures of them all, package them up nicely, and post them on Etsy along with a few other items that are waiting to be placed up there.

Sew Mama Sew also posted a purse tutorial that I'm wanting to try. I need to start cutting out my Blythe Runway Challenge outfit though! And the one for my local swap... and there was something else too... crud! I need more weekend! :D

0 comments: